Abstract Submission opens:
February 01, 2018
Abstract Submission Deadline:
October 15, 2019
Standard Registration opens:
February 18, 2018
Standard Registration Deadline:
October 21, 2019
We take the pride to welcome all the participants to attend “Annual Summit on Artificial Intelligence and Machine learning ” to be held in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia on Movember25-26, 2019. AI 2019 Asia conference will focus on the latest and exciting innovations in all areas of Artificial Intelligence and machine learning research which offers a unique opportunity for the participants across the globe to meet, network, and perceive new scientific innovations. The two days conference includes oral presentations, poster presentations, workshops, symposiums and special keynote sessions conducted by eminent and renowned speakers who excel in the field of AI and Machine Learning.
Artificial Intelligence (AI 2019) Meetings provides a leading international forum that brings together researchers and practitioners from diverse fields with the purpose of exploring the fundamental roles, interactions as well as practical impacts of Artificial Intelligence (AI).
The goal of the AI conference is to be a premier venue for researchers and industry practitioners to share new ideas, research results and development experiences in various fields. It is one of the best-respected conferences in the area of computer science.
- Talks by experts on the state-of-the-art in computer science
- Lectures by scientists designed to inspire and inform
- Presentations by innovative researchers coming around the globe
- Discussion-oriented sessions and networking breaks to enable collaborations
- The Annual Summit on Artificial Intelligence and Machine learning is a unique platform for academic and industrial experts in world and is the flagship annual event. Your participation in Artificial Intelligence 2019 will enable you to:
- Hear plenary lectures by stellar speakers who are leading companies.
- Meet invited speakers who are world leaders in their fields.
- Present your scientific results to the most relevant audience either as a poster or oral presentations.
- Get a global perspective of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.
- Attend Networking events on the first day of the conference.
- Participate in or visit the trade exhibition. Network with experts from academia and industry from 60+ countries.
- Become an Artificial Intelligence 2019 sponsor and showcase your products.
- Present products, services or activities offered by companies & scientific organizations.
- Participate in “Highlight events” that focus on current challenges and controversies.